Chris Powell's Sweet Potato Pudding
- Pierce the sweet potato several times with the tip of a knife.
- Wrap into a damp paper towel and microwave for about 7-8 minutes, turning the potato over about half way through the cooking time.
- Remove potato once soft. Cooking time may vary depending of the size of the sweet potato and the strength of your microwave.
- Carefully remove the sweet potato once soft and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Cut potato into half and scrape the inside into a medium-sized bowl. Stir in the yogurt, cinnamon and cayenne until smooth and silky.
- Return to microwave for reheating if necessary.