Cumin Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F.
- Thoroughly wash the sweet potatoes and cut them into chunks, leave the skin on.
- Spread the sweet potatoes across a cooking sheet or large roasting pan.
- Sprinkle the cumin, cinnamon, pepper, and sea salt over the potatoes, then pour the oil over and mix until the herbs and oil are evenly coating the potatoes.
- Sprinkle water over the potatoes and place in the oven.
- Check every 15 minutes to turn the potatoes as they brown.
- Let them cook 40 minutes, until nicely browned.