Maple Orange Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Toss sliced sweet potatoes with oil
- Season with salt and pepper and place on baking sheet
- Bake 20 minutes
- In the meantime beat together maple syrup, orange juice and seasonings. Brush on sweet potatoes after they have baked 20 minutes. Bake a further 10 minutes
- Turn potatoes over and bake another 15 minutes or until perfectly tender
- Serves four people Delicious
- Sauté in canola oil and a little water over high heat.
- Toss frequently until tender, about 10-12 minutes.