Nutty Sweet Potato Soup with Harissa and Spinach
- Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add leeks, and sauté 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in tomato paste, peanut butter, harissa, garlic, turmeric, and cumin; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add sweet potatoes, broth, and 1 1/2 cups water, and simmer over medium-low heat, partially covered, 20 to 25 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Blend mixture with immersion blender, adding more water if soup is too thick.
- Bring soup back to a simmer, and stir in spinach leaves. Serve with lemon wedges.