Sweet Potato Fudge
- In heavy sauce pan, combine sugar, butter, milk, sweet potatoes, and spices, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture reaches 228 degrees on candy thermometer, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in butterscotch morsels.
- Add marshmallow creme, nuts, and vanilla, mixing until well blended.
- Quickly pour into buttered 13 by 9 inch pan, spreading just until even.
- Cool and cut into squares.
- Store tightly wrapped in refrigerator.