Sweet Potato Curried Hummus
- Steam the sweet potato until tender about 14 -15 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor.
- Add the chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, oil, curry powder, and garlic in the food processor. Puree until smooth. Add cilantro if using and pulse once more.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Let cool.
- Transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with whole wheat pita and veggies.
- Note: If you make the dip ahead, it may be necessary to re-season with a bit of salt and some more lemon juice before serving. Makes about four cups.