Pineapple Sweet Potato Bread
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and add sweet potatoes, oil, pineapple, nuts and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened
- Do not over-mix.
- Spoon into two greased and floured 9 inch by 5 inch by 3 inch loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven for 65 to 75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
- Yields 2 loaves