Sweet Potato Scramble
- Put 3 scrubbed and cubed sweet potatoes in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add ½ cup chicken broth and 1 teaspoon curry powder.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes until tender.
- Add an 11-ounce can drained vacuum-packed corn, 1 ½ cups diced ham and 1/3 cup sliced scallions.
- Beat 6 large eggs until blended.
- Pour into skillet and scramble.
- Serve as is or roll up in warm flour tortillas.
- Accompany with a crisp green salad. at oven to 450 degrees F.